Welcome to my online Gratitude Journal!
You may recall, in 2016 I had a blog series titled Year of Joy where I recapped various things that brought me joy every month. This will be similar, but I’m going to try and post more frequently. Because even when you’ve had a rough day, there’s always something to be grateful for. I have a pretty awesome life. Unfortunately, I tend to forget this too often. I get wrapped up in what I don’t have, rather than all I have going for me. This is my attempt to move past this and focus on being grateful for all I have. Thanks for joining me on this gratitude journey!
March 17, 2018:
- A safe return home for me and my parents after a wonderful warm vacation in Arizona.
- A Facetime call with my family including my nephew Beckett, who I don’t see or talk to very often.
- A little Saturday sleep in after a busy week.
- An invigorating personal training session after returning from vacation.
- A personal trainer who encourages me to do my best – 10 more squats, Teresa!
- Colleagues who are supportive of and enthusiastic about my new ideas – and willing to help them succeed.
- Receiving a compliment on work I’ve done from a colleague who’s hard to please.
- Fresh fallen snow and safe winter travels.
- Experiencing new restaurants with good friends.
- New opportunities.