March has come to a close so it’s time for my monthly Year of Joy post. I’ve declared 2016 my Year of Joy and at the end of every month I’m sharing things that brought me joy that month. Check out my January and February posts.
Once again I have much to be joyful about.
- A trip to Mexico with a good friend from Manitoba. Read all about it here.
- Successfully completing my second Marketing course. While I didn’t do as well as I did in the first course, I’m still proud of myself as it was significantly more difficult.
- Attending the Advancing Women in Agriculture conference for the third year. I love connecting with other women in agriculture and always leave feeling inspired.
- Supper with a good friend and fellow ag woman who I met via social media. Always enjoy catching up with her.
- Amazing Good Friday and Easter Sunday services at church.
- Fitness classes at the gym.
- Finding an awesome denim dress. More about that here.
- The beautiful weather. Overall, it was a pretty nice March. Looking forward to spring!
Finally, here’s some motivation for us all. I came across this on social media and I couldn’t help but think that it’s great advice to live by.