I can’t believe it’s May already. This year is flying by. So many exciting things happened in April. This is my year of joy and every month I’m sharing things that have brought me joy. Here’s April:
- Annual mother-daughter weekend in Calgary. Always a fun time.
- Volunteering at the annual Calgary Stampede Aggie Days event, a great opportunity for urban consumers to connect farm and food. Here’s a post I wrote about Aggie Days a few years ago.
- Hosting two colleagues from Switzerland for a few days in Calgary.
- Alberta CAMA (Canadian Agri-Marketers Association) Annual General Meeting where we learned more about a successful local cupcake shop and networked with fellow agri-marketers.
- Met my friend’s beautiful baby girl. I love baby cuddles.
- Road trip to visit my cousin and her family on their acreage – I love getting out of the city and spending time in the country.
- Received an A in my third marketing class.
- Warmer weather means out with the boots and in with the sandals – as well as summery dresses.
- It finally rained – a little bit. Conditions are very dry in southern Alberta and the farmers need moisture.
Leave a Reply