I have a habit of pinning all kinds of wonderful sounding and looking recipes on Pinterest and then never finding the time to try them. But this weekend I finally managed to make one of the many recipes I’d pinned. I was looking for an easy supper recipe and decided to try a slow cooker chicken dinner. It turned out great! The boyfriend was impressed. So I’ve decided to share the recipe and a couple of photos. Enjoy!
- 1 pound of skinless chicken breast
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables such as peas, corn and carrot. I used fresh carrots and canned corn.
Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker and mix. Set the slow cooker to low. Cook for three to four hours on low or until chicken is fully cooked. Serve over cooked rice.
Slow cookers are awesome. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I never would of thought of having it on rice.
I agree. Slow cookers are great. Thanks for reading!