Anyone who knows me knows I love chocolate! I came across the following Rules of Chocolate recently and had to share them:
1) If you have melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
2) Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, oranges and strawberries all count as fruit so eat as many as you want; they’re good for you.
3) When you have a problem getting two pounds of chocolate home from the store in your hot car, just eat it in the parking lot instead.
4) For dieters – eat a chocolate bar before each meal, it will spoil your appetite.
5) A box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place – isn’t that handy?
6) If you can not eat all of your chocolate, there is something wrong with you.
7) If you eat equal amounts of white and dark chocolate, you have a balanced diet.
8) Chocolate contains many preservatives and preservatives make you look young.
9) If you ever wondered why there is no such thing as Choco-holics Anonymous, it is because no one wants to quit eating it, ever.
10) If there was no chocolate, there would be no need for control-top pantyhose. An entire industry would be devastated.
11) If you put Eat Chocolate on your daily list of things to do, you will always accomplish one thing you set out to do everyday.
12) Calories are afraid of heights. If you store your chocolates on top of the fridge or a high shelf, the calories will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
Now go indulge in some delicious melt-in-your-mouth chocolate!