Looking back on November, it all seems a blur to me. It was a whirlwind month with lots of busyness at work. Once again, many things brought me joy but there are a few things that top the list.
- My parents 43rd wedding anniversary! In this day and age, it is rare to find couples who have been happily married for so long. Definitely worth celebrating. I only wish I had been there to celebrate this milestone with them.
- The weather! We finally got a much-needed break in the weather after an awful October. Many farmers were finally able to get back in the fields and continue harvest, and some were even able to finish.
- I survived a very busy month three at my new job, which included a lot of work travel. I travelled to Edmonton, Red Deer, Fairview, Strathmore and Vermilion – and am grateful for the good driving conditions.
- My nephew Ethan’s birthday. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to be there to celebrate with the family, but I’m happy to hear he’s doing well. He’s growing up too fast.
- We successfully executed the Best of CAMA awards show in Calgary. After months of planning, the event all came together. Engaging speakers, delicious food, great networking and of course the awards.
- It was great to see my Stampede volunteer committee at a meeting after a few months break, post Stampede 2016.
- I began another marketing course at a local University – looking forward to learning more about content marketing.
Leave a Reply